Fit Factory is excited to announce the introduction of Online Class Sign Ups!
Online Class Sign Ups are now available in the Kingston club and will be introduced to the rest of our locations on Wednesday, 5/1/19. To take class you must first sign in online via the website or the app - classes become available online 24 hours before they are scheduled to begin. Once you've signed in online come into the club when you're ready to take class and swipe in like you normally would! If you're a Foxboro or Kingston Member please visit the kiosk and follow the directions below to print your ticket for class. If you're a Braintree of N. Attleboro member, just let the front desk know you're here for class and they'll get a wristband for you.
How To Sign Up Using The Website:
- Visit our website, www.fitfactoryclubs.com, and click “Member Login.” You will be redirected to https://www.myiclubonline.com/iclub/members, or MICO
- If you’ve already signed up for MICO, enter your username and password to login. If not, make sure to click the grey “register” button to get started, and then log in.
- Click the “classes” option at the top of your screen.
- Find the class that you would like to take and click the green “enroll now” button.
- Click the green “Enroll In Class” button that appears in the pop up window.
- Once you see this confirmation screen, come into the club when you’re ready to take class!
How To Sign Up Using The App:
- Download the Fit Factory App in the iTunes Store or the Google Play Store.
- Log in with your Fit Factory app details and click "Sign In."
- Hint: If you don’t have an app account yet, scroll to the bottom of the sign-in page and click "create an account."
- On the homepage of the app click the "Class Sign In" tile.
- Click the class you want to sign up for.
- The event details will pop up, click "Book Now."
Once You’ve Arrived At The Club:
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF KINGSTON OR FOXBORO:
- Visit our Group Fitness Kiosk located to the right of the Front Desk.
- Use the touch screen to select the class that you’ve already enrolled in online.
- Scan the barcode of your keytag.
- Take the ticket that prints from the kiosk.
- Head to the studio, hand your ticket to the instructor, and get ready for an awesome class!
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF BRAINTREE OR N. ATTLEBORO:
- Stop by the front desk and swipe in
- Tell a front desk member which class you’re scheduled for so we can get you a wristband
- You can only sign into class once, so don’t let your friends borrow your keytag! Duplicate tickets, and tickets for the wrong format or time-slot will not be accepted.
- If you can NOT make it to class please be sure to remove yourself from the event online as soon as you know you won’t make it. This allows someone else that might not have otherwise been able to take class and is on a waitlist to make use of your space!
How To Unenroll From A Class:
- Click "Classes"
- Click the "Cancel" button to the right of the class that you are current enrolled in and wish to unenroll from
- If you are having trouble unenrolling online please call the front desk for assistance