YOUR FIRST WORKOUT IS ALWAYS FREE! Click HERE to claim.
$1 MILLION IN CLUB IMPROVEMENTS COMING THIS FALL!
GET FREE PASS
Refer a Friend
INTRODUCING OUR NEW & IMPROVED APP!
Start tracking your workouts and meals, measuring results and achieving your
fitness goals, all with the help of Fit Factory and our expert trainers.
THE APP FOR ALL YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS
NEEDS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE GYM
CHECK-IN WITH YOUR PHONE
VIEW CLASS SCHEDULES & BOOK A CLASS
LOG & TRACK MEALS
WORK WITH YOUR TRAINER OUTSIDE OF SESSIONS
CREATE WORKOUTS & WATCH MOVEMENT DEMO VIDEOS
ACCESS YOUR REWARDS ACCOUNT & REFER FRIENDS TO EARN BIG
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT
LINK TO WEARABLES
No problem! You can contact the front desk to help you by searching via your barcode and send you an invite or change your email on file if needed.
1. Tap the top left corner of the app
2. Select 'Add to Apple Wallet' at the bottom"
2. While the barcode is pulled up, place it in front of a scanner at the front desk
You can connect your app to your Apple Watch, Apple Health, FitBit, My Fitness Pal, Withings, Garmin.
1. Tap 'Book a Class'
2. Select the the class that you'd like to attend
3. Tap 'Agree & Book'
You're all set! It'll appear under 'Things to Do' on your homescreen
1. In 'Things to Do Today', tap the class
2. Tap the three dots on the top right corner of the screen
3. Tap 'Cancel Class Booking'
You're all set! It shouldn't appear under 'Things to Do' on your homescreen
Currently, you can only purchase Personal Training by contacting your local club. You are, however, able to purchase and book Semi-Private Training through the app.
To purchase Semi-Private Training through the app:
1. Under 'Upcoming Classes', scroll right until you see Semi-Private Training 50
2. Select 'Book'
3. Tap Agree & Book
4. Select number of sessions you'd like to purchase
1. Tap green plus sign at bottom right of your app
2. Tap 'Appointment'
3. Select Kickstart Session
4. Look for available time slots (calendar date can be adjusted at the top right corner)
5. Select time
6. Tap confirm
Under 'Things to do today" or tap green plus sign at the bottom of your screen and select workout, select assigned workout