Release stress, increase flexibility, and tone your entire body with Fit Pilates.
During our Fit Pilates classes, an instructor will lead you through a series of physical conditioning poses designed to sculpt and strengthen your core. These low-impact exercises and stretches will build strength, flexibility, and lean muscle tone with an emphasis on lengthening your body and aligning your spine, rather than on bulking up your muscles.
At Fit Factory, our Pilates classes are 100% mat-based, which means you’ll complete the workout on floor mats instead of using bulky equipment. Your instructor will demonstrate each exercise and also be available for hands-on adjustments and assists. Our focus is always on healthy form—finding the right position in your own body is so important!
Pilates uses correct alignment, concentration, breath work, and flowing movement to strengthen and detox the body. You can expect overall slimming, greatly improved flexibility, and increased mobility, even after just a few classes. Best of all, you’ll leave each class with increased energy levels and a clear mind.
Benefits and Target Areas:
- Pilates is well-known for flattening tummys.
- The reason is that Pilates does focus on working from the core, especially the deeper abdominal muscles.
- Pilates will focus on the stability of the muscles the support the spine.
- This is a great option for students who are looking to strengthen back muscles to reduce back pain, especially low back pain.
- Toning the abdominal and pelvic floor muscles provides stability and freedom of motion throughout the body.