Fill your cup and sip it up! We challenge you to drink more water. Your body is more than 50% water, and drinking enough of it is vital for optimal health.
Staying hydrated contributes to a better mood, improved skin, gut health, and more! Start by setting realistic habits like a glass of water first thing in the morning and before bed. If you’re a caffeine drinker, sip on a glass of water throughout. Keep reading for more tips.
Tips to increase your water intake:
- Carry a water bottle with you and refill it throughout the day.
- Choose seltzer over soda.
- Opt for water when eating out. You’ll save money and reduce calories.
- Serve water during meals.
- Add a wedge of lime or lemon to your water. This can help improve the taste and help you drink more water than you usually do.